1) Listen to the Podcast "What Would Earth Be Life If Volcanoes Didn't Exist?"
2) While or after you listen, fill out the Podcast Graphic Organizer.
3) When finished, draw a high quality picture of what you think Earth would look like without volcanoes based on what you learned in the podcast.
- Do this either on the back of your graphic organizer OR a separate piece of white paper.
-Sketch with pencil, then add color.
4) Turn in all your work when finished.
BONUS: Link to Video
Minerals and Rocks Short Answer
L.G. There are three main types of rocks, each created and recycled differently.